Dr. Andres Lopez-Albaitero

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andres Lopez-Albaitero

Rushing to swallow vitamins, several became lodged in my throat. This led me to the office of Dr. Lopez. An expert clinician, he combines medical skill with caring and understanding. His reassuring manner put me at ease, and without rushing allowed me to ask questions, and took time to explain all. Fully recovered I left his office convinced he was the Doctor I would see, with confidence, in the future when problems arise in his field of expertise.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

After suffering for five months with ear infections and strep throat, I knew that I needed to take my three year old to an ENT specialist. I don't remember how I came across Dr. Lopez, but I'm more than happy that I did. After a few months of monitoring, he made the decision to operate (removing his tonsils, adenoids and inserting tubes into the ears). Dr. Lopez was very honest about what to expect before, during and after. Before the surgery, he gave detailed descriptions on each procedure and the pain that my son would endure for up to two weeks. During the recovery, he was always available and he even contacted me to remind me to make the follow up appointment. It's been a month and my son has been healthy the entire time! I can go on and on about this, but I will sum it up by saying that he is amazing and his staff is a reflection of him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Saw Dr. Lopez at his Astoria, Queens, NYC office, for a second opinion (my initial dr's treatment was ineffective and my pain/symptoms didn't get any better), and quickly diagnosed and treated my issues that I had been suffering for 6 months!! Spends sufficient time with me, attentively listened to my issues, concerns, medical history, and excellent bedside manners. Very polite and professional. Called me personally after a few days to follow up on my symptoms. Staff at office are all extremely pleasant and nice. Promptly gave me test results when I requested, too!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Excellent doctor,very professional. ..he will respond all the answers you can have. Im so lucky that he took care of my case.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016