Dr. Summit B. Kundaria

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Summit B. Kundaria

Dr. K did my rhinoplasty, and I love the results! His skills are the best, but his personality is also very different from other plastic surgeons. He is much more present and nice than many others that are more distant.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Compassionate and thorough! This doc calls you after treatments to make sure that all is well. I have never had anyone else do that. Can’t wait to go back!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Kind, smart, and skilled! Dr. K has taken care of me for the past 2 years, and has given me the confidence I came looking for.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

My experience with Dr. Kundaria has been life transforming! My right eye was drooping so much and I felt like I constantly looked tired. I had never had surgery before and was really hesitate about going to see a doctor. I have a friend that raved about Dr. Kundaria and said I would feel right at home with him. She was right! I am SO THANKFUL! Dr. Kundaria was a wonderful combination of a skilled surgeon with the best personal bedside manner. My eye no longer droops, my vision has improved and I look years younger! All of my friends have noticed a change in my appearance but more importantly, they’ve noticed my confidence is back :)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

My skin looks so much better after my photo facials! I can’t give a stronger recommendation!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I had an eyelid lift surgery, and cannot say enough great things about the whole experience! Daily phone calls were never something I would expect from a doctor, much less a surgeon!! Dr. K really cares, and it shows.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Nice, friendly doc! I never feel rushes with him, and this means a lot in the days of 5 minute doctor visits.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

My experience with the doctor and his staff has been top notch. I have been going to Dr. Kundaria for over a year, and the results speak for themselves. "Let me earn back your business", he says, and boy does he deliver results! I will definitely be going back!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

love love love my new favorite doctor! private, peaceful office with a fish tank I can stare at for hours!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Doctor, You did an amazing job with my face. I brought a friend with me to the appointment because I was nervous, and the warmth and graciousness that you treated her and me, knowing I was anxious, meant the world to me. I will see you again! Thanks, Jennifer

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Summit B. Kundaria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Summit Kundaria is a board certified head and neck surgeon that completed an accredited fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in California, where he had the opportunity to train with renowned facial plastic surgeons that specialized in surgery to address the aging face, nose, eyelids, and laser surgery. He grew up on the Central Coast of California and attended Stanford University, where he earned undergraduate and graduate degrees in Chemical Engineering. He attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine after spending a year volunteering with inner city youth in Mumbai, India. After graduating, he stayed at the University of Pittsburgh for a five-year residency in its top-ranked program Head and Neck Surgery. After Residency, he stayed as faculty for one year before moving to Los Altos, CA, for a fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, where his education and practice consisted of rigorous training in surgical facial rejuvenation and rhinoplasty, as well as oculoplastic and hair surgery. Over the course of his training, he has presented at national and international meetings, authored and co-authored multiple peer-reviewed articles and book chapters. But Dr. Kundaria believes that training at top institutions and under the guidance of leaders and pioneers in the fields of study does not make a good doctor or surgeon. Attention to detail, good judgment, compassionate care, and active listening are much more important to the care he delivers than his resumé. Though he is eternally thankful to have had the opportunities to study and train where he did, he prides himself more on the ability to connect with people and address their needs in a unique way, and with a sense of humor.

• English
  • Gujarati

• Stanford University (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2009)

• Rhinoplasty