Ratings for Dr. Pin Mei Yao

totally agree with pre-reviewer, she kept calling me to follow up, once I showed up, she is so cold and ignore the real health problem I have. And she called my boss when I ask a sick notes.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I totally agree with pre-reviewer. She is cold and snobbish, she don't want spend more time on her patients, she just want your insur $$$ .如果你保险指定了这个家庭医生的话,请立即更换,家庭医Flushing有很多,没有必要浪费时间这这样一个没有医生道德的医生那里看病。

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Yao is the only medical doctor I know in my life does heavy sales calls. Her staff would call me few times a week, they even called me weekends ask me to visit her medical office. I thought they were nice, but when I showed up at her office, Dr. Yao acted cold, distant and snobbish. Before I understood what's going on, I thought she was providing a nice customer service, even though I never had any doctor call me to urge me for exam or treatment. I had a very weird feeling about her treating patient. She was more interested in seeing me take off my panties and had the opportunity to observe my private body parts than anything else. She ignored my other heath problems, and so urgent to ask me to take off my panties, open my legs and exam my down private part. She only provided a small piece of paper to cover up my private part. I was upset and did not want to see her again. But they keep calling me even I told them it was not appropriate for them to call me like that. I have changed my doctor, he is treating my health problem which Dr. Yao did not bother to care. But Dr. Yao still keep calling me. I have to block their calls. Dr. Yao is strange and creepy. If any one need to see her. Be careful. Dr. Yao's office is in Flushing, most of her patients do not know much English. I am afraid that no one be able to make complaints and Dr. Yao will get away from her weird and creepy medical practice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014