Ratings for Dr. Manuel W. Ballas

Dr. Ballas has been my OB/Gyn for a very long time. I really like that he doesn't try to push things on me and is very professional and knowledgeable. He really cares about being there for your birth which is very nice. I wouldn't see anyone else and am so grateful I found him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I was one of Dr. Ballas' first patients. He is just so likeable and down to earth that he immediately makes you feel comfortable. He is not an alarmist, but he definitely takes every concern you have very seriously. He evaluates your risk for issues and takes preventive measures. He has always been very knowledgeable about my health issues....but I understand that he has no problem referring to other Dr.s if necessary' He is just a good Christian physician that practices with morals and ethics.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Ballas is a wonderful physician and human being. He is kind, considerate, and has a great personality. He has a way of making you so at ease, which is not easy with this kind of specialty. I always hated gynecology appointments, but Dr. Ballas makes it so much easier. He is very thorough, gentle, and so knowledgeable. The first time I ever met him, was in the operating room ready to have a DNC because I was miscarrying. My regular OB/GYN was on vacation, and thankfully Dr. Ballas was on call. He made a point of coming into the holding area before I went in the OR, and held my hand and told me not to worry that he was going to take good care of me, and expressed how sorry he was that I had to go through this again (I had also miscarried my first baby). He was so good with my husband as well, assuring him it would all work out. I switched gynecologists soon after. I have been a patient of Dr. Ballas for 5 years now, and I think the world of him. He is the best =)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Manuel W. Ballas's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Weirton, WV