Ratings for Dr. Katrina M. Roop

Dr. Katrina Roop is the best doctor. I still cannot believe she's no more into practice. cos I'd like to follow her wherever she's headed. May God bless her all of her life cos she changed my health for the best through alternative medicine. was looking forward to my physicals with her. I'm not happy that she left . Dr. Roop May your good works make ways for you in life. Love you much.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I had Dr. Katrina M. Roop as my personal physician for a short while from Sept,2016-May 2017 ,Being a Senior citizen I needed a good doctor.I had great experience and she listen to my problems and gave me great medicines .I am going to miss a great doctor and I wish her ALL THE BEST in her future endeavor. GOD LESS YOU!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I use Dr. Katrina Roop as a family doctor for my baby instead of pediatrician, as well as for myself. She has an osteopathic background so focuses on whole body health rather than just treating symptoms. I like that their network of offices includes an office in Saginaw with Saturday hours and 24/7 on call doctor for questions. Dr. Roop has been supportive of breastfeeding. She will also tell you alternative remedies if you are interested and won't pressure you to use a prescription. She is sooo patient with all my first time mom questions, makes me feel confident/ compliments how well I am doing with her, and has a great "bedside manner". And she is always so happy to see my daughter (I think because she is a family doctor and isn't used to seeing adorable babies all day). I can't say enough good things about her. (We went to a pediatrician twice before finding Dr. Roop and then switched.) I am so happy we found her!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Words can't describe how great she is!! Had my first appointment with her today and she takes the time to understand you and your needs! So sweet and such a relatable person. Highly recommend her and the whole staff and office is amazing! Makes going to the doctor not so bad!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I am SO glad I found her! Kind, patient, informative and not rushed at all. My favorite physician by far.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Amazing doctor! Sweet, gentle, and makes you feel like you're her only patient in the office. The most amazing doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Roop is the best doctor that I have ever had. Shes so gentle and caring and she takes all the time you need with her, Never ever rushed, Her nurse is amazing also. I will always be her patient.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Really like Dr. Roop. She is very nice and took her time with me. She got 4 stars instead of 5 for punctuality because I did have to wait a while (she did apologize- there was an emergency that morning that pushed back all her appointments). Even though she was behind, I did not feel rushed. Super happy that I found her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have found our new family doctor. She is so sincere, caring and just everything you would want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

So sweet..very attentive..goes the extra mile to understand you.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014