Ratings for Dr. Danielle E. Luzzo

I've had a wonderful experience with this doctor after seeing many specialist for chronic neck and back pain. She is extremely thorough, personable, and knowledgable and have recommended several friends and colleagues who have also had great success. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have been going to chiropractors my whole life and Dr. Luzzo is one of the best. She's always on time, very friendly, and most importantly has helped to resolve my back pain.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Luzzo is an amazingly caring doctor. She really took her time with me and thoroughly investigated why I was in pain. And gave me great advice to correct it! I was also impressed with her punctuality and overall office environment. -- Jay

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Luzzo came highly recommended by a co-worker of mine and after suffering from neck pain and headaches for several months. Dr. Luzzo took the time to explain my condition to me and I can honestly say I am functioning pain free after suffering for months. She is one of the most kind, caring and compassionate physicians I have ever had the pleasure to come across.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011