Ratings for Dr. Danielle E. Luzzo

I've had a wonderful experience with this doctor after seeing many specialist for chronic neck and back pain. She is extremely thorough, personable, and knowledgable and have recommended several friends and colleagues who have also had great success. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have been going to chiropractors my whole life and Dr. Luzzo is one of the best. She's always on time, very friendly, and most importantly has helped to resolve my back pain.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Luzzo is an amazingly caring doctor. She really took her time with me and thoroughly investigated why I was in pain. And gave me great advice to correct it! I was also impressed with her punctuality and overall office environment. -- Jay

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Luzzo came highly recommended by a co-worker of mine and after suffering from neck pain and headaches for several months. Dr. Luzzo took the time to explain my condition to me and I can honestly say I am functioning pain free after suffering for months. She is one of the most kind, caring and compassionate physicians I have ever had the pleasure to come across.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Danielle E. Luzzo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Greenwich Chiropractic & Nutrition, we recognize that each person is unique. This is why each of our treatment protocols are individualized to suit your needs. Our office combines the very best hands-on-technique with state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and rehabilitative protocols to help you get better faster and stay better longer.

• English