Ratings for Dr. Craig B. Froede

I wish I Knew where Dr. Froede was working now, I used to see him at Patient First on Newtown Road but he's no longer there . He was the best doctor I ever had he truly saved me when no one else could be bothered to care. The rest of them are arrogant a**holes to put it mildly!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Froede is one of the down to earth doctors that I have ever met. He takes his time and actually listens to your question and health concerns. He is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Doctor Froede is the best in Virginia Beach! I've been a patient for years. I'm super healthy. And the best part is that I no longer have to see a bunch of different docotors for various problems because this guy knows everything about the human body. In addition he has a cool down to earth personality. He is number one on my list.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I was waiting in the office for an hour an a half. When he finally came in he didn't even look at me, he just started typing on the computer. He gave a a two minute diagnosis and a referred me to another doctor and sent me home. I was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Froede was my doctor for many years, I no longer live in Va. but I thought he was the best Dr. I ever had. He was so open and friendly with you, always answered your questions and you never felt rushed with him. I know if I gave him my name he would remember me right off. I've never met another Dr. like him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Felt that he was on top of the game. Thinking of the patient in the room, not of the one in the next room or when it was time to get out of there. Knowledgeable and concerned.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Froede is great. Alot of the Patient First doctors treat me like cattle, but this guy is not just cool but he's a regular guy. He's thorough and modern. Great doctor! Awesome personality. Like him alot.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Craig B. Froede's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)