You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sara Suttle

The moment I meet Dr. Suttle I felt she was a kindred spirit. She is very professional and I trust her implicitly. She has an amazing bedside manner which is important to so many of us. The office staff have been so pleasant to interact with. I feel like I go in and all my friends are there. I highly respect and recommend Dr. Sara Suttle with all my heart. I'm more than satisfied as a patient. LL

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I used Dr Sara Suttle for my planter fasciitis and in one treatment she solved my problem. Dr Suttle was very knowledgeable, punctual and professional. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I recently went to see Dr. Suttle and I had the worst experience with the office staff. When I checked out I was told my copay was double and when I requested them to call my insurance to verify my copay they told me they were too busy and they already called and that was my copay for an office visit. At the time I was the only patient in the office. To add insult to injury when my claim was processed and paid I called the office to get back my overpayment and they told me they had not received payment yet. After several calls from me and 2 calls from my insurance company on my behalf I finally received my overpayment. Several months later I received a voice mail message from their office telling me that my insurance would cover foot inserts 100% . I contacted my insurance and was told a claim was submitted but my insurance does not cover foot inserts. I only had one visit at this office and it was 5 months prior to their claim submittal for foot inserts that were never even discussed when I saw Dr. Suttle.. Based upon my experience I would not recommend this Podiatrist office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Suttle is amazing and very knowledgeable. She helped me with my severely sprained ankle and my son with his flat feet. She was very precessional and on time.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Suttle is wonderful! She is a great addition to Academy Foot and Ankle. Her knowledge and personality make it easy to trust her. She is innovative and was trained by the best of the best in podiatry. I trust her with my feet and my children's!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

On several occasions, Dr. Suttle has been used as a consultant for conducting aspects of wellness assessments. Her insights and attention to detail have lead to conclusions that have spurred decisions that positively impacted people’s lives. I would not hesitate to send anyone with a foot related problem to Dr. Suttle. She is knowledgeable, thorough, and she cares.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I haven't needed Sara's services as a podiatrist yet, but as a friend, I can vouch for her very caring and genuine character. I promise you will not regret meeting her and having her take care of your medical needs. I loved her from the moment we met, and I respect her personally and professionally more everyday.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Suttler trained under me for 3 years and has not only excellent surgical skills but a wonderful bedside manor. She could always but patients needs first and continues to do so. A great addition to our profession.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Suttle was a kind, caring doctor that paid attention to my concerns and addressed them efficiently. She made sure all my questions were answered and made sure I was as comfortable with the procedure as possible.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Suttle is an outstanding doctor, who is obviously very well trained and provides patient care. I felt as if I was in very capable hands, and would gladly reccomend her to anyone looking for an excellent podiatrist.

Dr. Sara Suttle's Credentials

• College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University (Grad. 2009)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The moment I meet Dr. Suttle I felt she was a kindred spirit. She is very professional and I trust her implicitly. She has an amazing bedside manner which is ..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used Dr Sara Suttle for my planter fasciitis and in one treatment she solved my problem. Dr Suttle was very knowledgeable, punctual and professional. I woul..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently went to see Dr. Suttle and I had the worst experience with the office staff. When I checked out I was told my copay was double and when I requested..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Suttle is amazing and very knowledgeable. She helped me with my severely sprained ankle and my son with his flat feet. She was very precessional and on t..."

September 4, 2014