You may also like

Rate Dr. Oana I. Carnu

Dr. Oana I. Carnu's Ratings

The staff and hygienists are wonderful. However Dr. Carnu is not. She does a good job and is well trained, but lacks patient care. She doesn't care about the well being of the patient. She always wants to the latest and greatest techniques even if they are not needed. She is over board. She persuaded to do dental work on me even though it didn't really need to be done. After, I was in great pain and in not doing well. She refused to own up to anything and acted as if she didn't know what happened and had nothing to do with it. I became very sick with an dental infection and she showed no interest and lack of compassion or care. She is well trained however does not CARE OR HAVE COMPASSION.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I am an international student and , since I came to USA, I had some dental problems. Unfortunately my student insurance did not covered this medical problems and it became very stressful for me because I could not afford to pay the dental consultation. I met Dr Oana Carnu and she offered to help me, making me a huge discount (I gave her only a flower bouquet). I was impressed by Oana. She is a super professional and informative on the work that she is doing. Her support staff (Jess, Dana and Carolyn) was very friendly and accommodating. I will strongly recommend Dr Oana Carnu to everybody. Thank you Oana, you made me smile again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr Carnu @ Ben Lemond dental is by far the most professional and well run practices my wife and I have visited. Accomplished in her own right, it is clear through her dedication and continuous research in the field of dentistry, that Dr Carnu delivers the highest standard of work. My wife and I have both had work done with various issues that left us leaving extremely satisfied. On one occasion most recently, Dr Carnu made time out of her schedule on a weekend to assist my wife with an emergency, requiring tooth reconstruction. Big thumbs up, thank passion and commitment Dr Carnu... keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207736].votes_count ]]