Ratings for Dr. Oana I. Carnu

Dr. Carnu is a wonderful dentist. She is very caring, compassionate and professional. Her staff are all very friendly. She will spend time with you as a patient, thoroughly explain each issue and make sure you are comfortable. I don't like going to the dentist as a general rule, but I don't mind going to her office. I would certainly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Carnu use to be our dentist. Just recently she sent a letter saying that our financial issues were a problem and also that I did not follow her suggestions. Well it is the patients decision on their care and how much they can afford. Dentist are to be compassionate and willing to work with their patients. Basically if you have to ask how much then you are better off going somewhere else. Prices are very high and Dr. Carnu wants you to do as she says or go to another dental office (I have her certified letter stating these things). My suggestion is either have insurance that they will accept or nearly perfect teeth. We have a new fantastic dentist a one that listens and doesn't judge and does great work. I do not suggest this Dentist.

Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr Carnu is a great dentist. She takes the time to explain the procedure. She spends time with me addressing the concerns I have. I feel that she is very conservative. Although her practice is very high tech, she does not push unnecessary procedures and tries to keep the natural teeth as long as possible. I also love my hygienist, Carolyn. She does a very through job and she spends an hour or so! I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Oana Carnu is such an amazing , skilled and professional dentist! She is simply the best! The staff and hygienists: Charlene, Nicole, Barbara, Carolyn and Jessica are extremely thorough, kind, and up-to-date on the latest techniques. For me it become a pleasure to go to their Dental Care Office. My friends from Europe visited me last month. One of them had a dental emergency, and Oana took such a good care of her (Friday, out of her schedule, for 6 hours). She always care about the well being of the patients , because she loves her job and people. I strongly recommend Oana to anyone for a great dentist. I think that 5 starts are not enough for her!

Submitted November 11, 2015

Oana Carnu is such an amazing, skilled and professional dentist! She is simply the best! The staff and hygienists: Charlene, Nicole, Barbara, and Carolyn are extremely thorough, kind, and up-to-date on the latest techniques. For me it become a pleasure to go to their Dental Care Office. One of the reasons is the beautiful Jessica, new dental assistant. My friends from Europe visited me last month. One of them had a dental emergency, and Oana took such a good care of her (Friday out of her schedule, for 6 hours). She always care about the well being of the patients, because she loves her job and people. I strongly recommend Oana to anyone looking for a great dentist.

Submitted November 11, 2015

The staff and hygienists are wonderful. However Dr. Carnu is not. She does a good job and is well trained, but lacks patient care. She doesn't care about the well being of the patient. She always wants to the latest and greatest techniques even if they are not needed. She is over board. She persuaded to do dental work on me even though it didn't really need to be done. After, I was in great pain and in not doing well. She refused to own up to anything and acted as if she didn't know what happened and had nothing to do with it. I became very sick with an dental infection and she showed no interest and lack of compassion or care. She is well trained however does not CARE OR HAVE COMPASSION.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I am an international student and , since I came to USA, I had some dental problems. Unfortunately my student insurance did not covered this medical problems and it became very stressful for me because I could not afford to pay the dental consultation. I met Dr Oana Carnu and she offered to help me, making me a huge discount (I gave her only a flower bouquet). I was impressed by Oana. She is a super professional and informative on the work that she is doing. Her support staff (Jess, Dana and Carolyn) was very friendly and accommodating. I will strongly recommend Dr Oana Carnu to everybody. Thank you Oana, you made me smile again!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr Carnu @ Ben Lemond dental is by far the most professional and well run practices my wife and I have visited. Accomplished in her own right, it is clear through her dedication and continuous research in the field of dentistry, that Dr Carnu delivers the highest standard of work. My wife and I have both had work done with various issues that left us leaving extremely satisfied. On one occasion most recently, Dr Carnu made time out of her schedule on a weekend to assist my wife with an emergency, requiring tooth reconstruction. Big thumbs up, thank passion and commitment Dr Carnu... keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013