Ratings for Dr. Marlene Schwartzer

I believe I have found the worst Doctor in Las Vegas. Her practice does not return calls in a timely manner. One has to keep calling the office to follow up on test results. I think you are better of looking for another doctor as you will be doing so anyways after you have visited with her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Schwartzer always listens to me and discusses all possibilities. She has helped me through some difficult health issues, and I wouldn't dream of seeing another doctor. She is kind, caring, and concerned. Her staff is, at times, less than friendly and less than helpful, but Schwartzer herself knows her business and cares about patient input.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Over an extended period of time I feel she was unable to diagnose health issues after a large battery of tests. I felt she should have referred me to a specialist (gastro). When she could not firgure out what is wrong she stopped sending me for tests, and gave up.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Marlene Schwartzer's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)