Ratings for Dr. Lina A. Miraziz

I was a patient of Dr. Watts for several years, and just booked an appointment only to find that Dr. Miraziz had taken over. I thought to myself that I would at least give her a chance. I had to get a crown, and I was pretty nervous about it. The whole process was amazing, Dr. Miraziz has one of the most friendly, bubbly personalities of just about anyone I have ever met. I honestly get the feeling that she is passionate about her new office, and strives to make you feel as comfortable as she can. I just had my teeth cleaned there, and I have some cavities :( but I know I will be well taken care of when I have them filled. I wish I could give you way more than 5 stars. P.S. you can even request nitrous if you are super nervous, like I was, haha.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

The best dentist I have found. I'm very anxious about dentists in general, but she was able to take the time to make me feel comfortable. Dr Miraziz did a crown I had been needing/putting off for over a year. She made the whole procedure easy and explained what she was doing. Even when she had to inject anesthetic (I'm not a fan of needles), she knew how to help me stay calm and relax. She did the most thorough exam that I have ever had. I feel like I am in very competent hands with her. Her staff are wonderful and did the most pain free cleaning I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I usually do not write reviews, but I felt Dr. Miraziz deserved a few minutes of my time. My children(ages 4&2)had their first dental appt. ever with Dr. Lina & she was amazing! She was genuinely kind & caring of my childrens' needs & extremely personable. I did not expect to have a calm visit, but both children were so relaxed & I'm certain that was due to Dr. Miraziz' reassuring & professional approach. We are all looking forward to many years of dental care with her. So glad to have found this dentist!-Stephanie

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Avoid. Terrible. Avoid Dentalworks and Dr Mirazaz. Rude and unprofessional. Only interested in money they can make off you. Literally tried to get me to pay thousands of dollars before they even touched my teeth. Saw her at the Woodruff Road in Greenville office. Waste of time, money, and insurance. One of the worst experiences ever. You have been warned.

Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr Miraziz and her staff did a great job. They went above and beyond for me. Tag

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

I believe all dentists can treat patients'teeth, but what makes the difference is the attitude and demeanor of each personality . This proved true through my positive experience with Dr. Lina Miraziz. I was very lucky to be treated by this doctor, a kind and pleasant chracter and very prfessional in work... a great dentist ! I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

First dentist to relieve my anxiety! Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

had to wait short while, but not as bad as the doctors office. was worth the wait. staff worked well together, was first time i had ever had cavities filled and they suctioned enough so i didn't gag. will go back to get rest of fillings done as soon as i get paid again.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Comfortable office setting. Excellent doctor. She listens and puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

i was immediately put at ease by deborah(recetionist) and betty (assistant). i have a horrible fear of dentists, but dr. miraziz and her staff put me at ease, talked to me, explained everything they were doing, gave me novacaine shots, and pulled my tooth with no pain, only pressure.i highly recommend dr miraziz for anyone who is afraid of the dentist. she will change your mind about dentists. she changed mine. thank you dr. miraziz, i now have a regular dentist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011