Ratings for Dr. Linh T. Vu

Dr. Vu performs unnecessary procedures quite often and when the procedures are necessary, they frequently have to be re-done. I think this may be to get paid twice for the same thing. She over-books worse than any airline and runs between patients' rooms giving each about 3 minutes at a time. She has become confused on more than one occassion and didn't remember what she was doing for me. She berates her assistants in the presence of patients (highly unprofessional behavior). I would caution anyone contemplating using her for their dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr Vus staff was great, I really enjoyed them.I found her prices very reasonable.She was very close to being on time.She was confident and assuring and put me at ease. The entire staff was very helpful. I will most definitely go back to see her again.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Vu is a great doctor. After reading several reviews on-line I took one clients advice and took the plunge. It had been several years since I'd visited a dentist but was very surprised at how attentive and respectful her staff was to me. I would recommend Dr. Vu to anyone who is in need of a dentist or a change in dentist. :)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I am a new patient with Dr Vu. I was referred to her by a friend for an emergency.I needed a tooth puled and was scared! She new I was scared and took extra time with me. I will go back again.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I was very impressed with this office!!! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I am typically nervous of doctors but Dr. Vu put me at ease with her knowledge and attentiveness. I would recommend her to anyone. I know I'll stay a client for years to come.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Vu was going to fill 8 teeth that were perfectly healthy on a 17 year old. The claim was submitted through my insurance, but I got a second opinion who disagreed with her diagnosis. There was 1 tooth that needed a small filling that she did not find.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011