Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Gross

Dr. Gross has a very nice bedside manner, and is funny and kind. He has been my endo for 8 years and helped me with weight loss and to find the right medication for my hypothyroidism. He listens and expresses true concern. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Gross put me on a BCP for PCOS even though I told him I was a psych patient and the pill would make my anxiety rise. The pill he chose was Yasmin! Yes, the one that many people have had serious side effects and even death from. I do realize that this can happen with any pill, but Yas is notorious for its side-effects. Doctor did not listen to a major issue I had. He basically shrugged his shoulders and said good luck. Dr. Gross was highly recommended by a Gyno at Swedish (finally I am learning Swedish doctors SUCK). He did nothing but make my anxiety worse and I quit the pill after 2 weeks, and also quit him. Seems he only wants to do what is easiest for him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I was not impressed. Dr Gross spoke with me briefly about what he says is a hypothyroid disorder (which I was diagnosed with as a kid) but I now have a heart disorder, Dr Gross put me on some meds, sent me to another office in the PolyClinic to have my Heart looked at and came back 2 weeks later saying I'm fine, just stay on the meds. I was outraged, I wasn't getting better, I knew there was something wrong with my thyroid and my heart. It took me reseraching a cardiologist, having testing done that another doctor linked the heart rupture and palpitations to my thyroid. Dr Gross was notified by this specialist, and his response was "Should I follow up then?" Hmmm.. I'm still waiting for a call back so we can look further into my thyroid and re-evaluate where we need to go now. Honestly I'm a little worried and my trust has faded in his ability. He may be highly reccomended, but I don't think for his skills as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr Gross worked with me almost monthly to get my balance just right. I was impressed with the amount of time he takes to listen and how quickly he can translate needs into a solution. Good doctor! I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Did NOT help me with pituitary issues, in fact did not recognize adult growth hormone deficiency which is well documented and treated. I was at the end of my rope and he was of no help. I later found help at the UW. a lot of endo's focus mainly on diabetes unfortunately

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Gross is GREAT! He is kind, courteous, and seems to genuinely care about me as a patient. He listens well, and has a calm, reassuring demeanor. A+!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I have gone to a few endocrinologists in the Seattle area with my poly-endocrine issues including Hashimoto's and Addison's disease and He is the first doctor to listen to me and care how I am feeling! I left the office highly relieved to know that I have finally found someone who knew what they were doing and cares about their patient's.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Kenneth M. Gross's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)