Ratings for Dr. Melissa Hartman

Dr. Hartman was Great. I'm glad I made the change, just wonder why it took me so long. She has a wonderful calm and refreshing nature about her. She is quite familar with my health concerns. Her bedside manor is so refreshing, like the Doctors of the past, she takes her time to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Did not have to wait at all. Staff and Doc were very friendly/helpful. Addressed all my needs. Looking forward to continuing my medical care at this excellent practice!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

FINALLY a great doc! Very nice, smart, caring, patient and runs on time!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

FINALLY!! A doctor that can talk to you about your female issues and your general well-being. She is thorough, knowledgable, and on the cutting edge of new research! She really listens and finally has helped me get to the bottom of issues that have plagued me for years! Great to have her on the East side of town!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

SHE IS AWSOME!!!!! I am a large person and all the doctors in the past walk in and go - you are overweight! Thank you doctor obvious! NOT Dr. Hartman she talked to me about me. NOT just my weight. We are working on a weight loss regimen and she is not Harping on the same thing over and over. She is great!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011