Ratings for Dr. Stephanie E. Kim

Wow! A dedicated, knowledgeable, highly professional, well-mannered, ethical and caring doctor. She is like your family member. A visit to her clinic was such a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

It was a phenomenal experience from the initial consultation, pre-surgery preparation, surgery and follow-up visits. Now, I know why so many of his patients feel compelled to write great reviews about Dr. Stephanie Kim. Her approach to patient care, willingness to explain the procedure and answer all your questions, surgical skills and genuine interest in her patients were far, far better than what I had expected. In summary my review is five out of five stars, thumbs up, A+, highly recommended and all the above! So if you’re looking for the best foot surgeon in Kirkland, look no further – Dr. Stephanie Kim should be your first and only call.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I have never written a review about a doctor before, but found it necessary in this instance. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Kim! It is not often that you come across a doctor as adept as she is. Almost more impressive than her vast knowledge, is her bedside manner. The compassion and heart that this doctor has for her patients and her work is unparalleled. I can guarantee that you will not find a doctor better than Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Kim takes care of my entire family for all of our foot related injuries. We trust her as she is very detailed oriented to ensure there were no fractures and quick to diagnose the foot pain! It also easy to get an appointment with short wait times. I've experience multiple twisted ankles and my husband has ruptured his Achilles tendon with sprains afterwards--each time Dr. Kim has helped us recover quickly back to our active lifestyle.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Kim is a wonderful doctor. She is patient and takes her time explaining the different options. She also is not in a hurry to perform surgery, instead trying less invasive options first. I am beyond pleased. Thrilled.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

She is the podiatrist, every patient with foot problem dream to have!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Kim is a wonderful doctor. She is patient and takes his time explaining the different options. She also is not in a hurry to perform surgery, instead trying less invasive options first.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

This doctor is the best doctor I've ever seen. I wish all doctors were as efficient, competent, knowledgable and warm as she is!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Great Experience with Dr. Kim. Very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Stephanie Kim did a great job of quickly diagnosing my foot problem (I had both an athlete's foot infection and an ingrown toenail). She took care of my ingrown toenail on the first visit and prescribed me oral medication for my fungal infection for only $160, which was much less than what the clinic charged me (and they didn't even take care of my foot problem!). Stefanie is very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, and took the time to answer all of my questions. Shed even shakes hands with her patients! (Don't worry, she washes her hands immediately after.) The staff are also friendly and helpful, and there was almost no wait time at the office. If I have any foot issues in the future, I will be sure to return to Dr. Kim. Also, I'll happily be recommending her to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Stephanie E. Kim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

(425)947-2880 www.kirklandpodiatrist.com 13125 121st Way NE, Suite E Kirkland, WA 98034 The Foot and Ankle Center of Kirkland & Issaquah, a comprehensive podiatry office located in Kirkland & Issaquah. We provide excellent podiatric care to our patients in a comfortable and relaxing environment. Our state-of-the-art office is equipped with the most modern diagnostic equipment and our doctors have the experience to treat all of your foot care needs. We provide a full range of clinical podiatry care, including the treatment of foot and ankle conditions such as ingrown toenails and heel pain as well as comprehensive diabetic foot evaluation. We strongly believe in educating our patients as to all possible treatment options. Many of our treatments can be accomplished through minimally invasive procedures emphasizing early return to work and sports. Let us take care of your feet!

• Korean

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA