Ratings for Dr. Victor G. Mellul

Wait time was ridiculous and staff was unapologetic, even after wrongly scheduling my appointment for a day when the office was closed. Doctor seems good, office is awful.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I have been a patient for over 5 years. Yes, the wait times are awful but I have been to many Dr's and when isn't there a wait? The sicklerville office Is very old and outdated but the staff and his medical assistant are great. Dr. Mellul takes his time and has a great bedside manner. After working in the medical field for 20 years I know you don't always get great treatment. I now take my daughter and husband to see Dr Mellul.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I am sitting here in an examination room waiting to be looked at for my follow up. This is my second visit with this doctor. The first visit was equally unenjoyable. My appointment time was 11:15. I promptly arrive at 11:00. I sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes as I watched patients who arrived after me, come and go. The nurse took me back and over an hour later, I am still sitting here. They originally did a biopsy on my arm and never gave me the results until today at my six-week follow up. I am very unhappy with this facility.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I am a patient and I cannot even get through to talk to the front desk to make an appointment! I have called 6 times and 2 times they put me on hold and never came back after 5 minutes of waiting. They have the worst front staff! I am changing drs!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

DONT GO THERE! TOTALLY DISINTERESTED. I asked him to check my body for skin cancer. He looked at arms & face only. I had to volunteer to remove shirt for him to reluctantly look at back & chest. He never looked at legs or chest. Absolutely the worst including the wait. I WILL NEVER GO BACK.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

seemed totally disinterested and had never heard of pain associated with my ailment in a particular area.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

not very helpful appointments are set too far apart to do any good

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

I love Doc Vic. His wait time is the only thing that I do not like. Waiting over an hour is a problem. He tends to be very busy and should slow down a bit, but as a Dr, his bedside manner is the best. Love him to bits and pieces. BUT BE PREPARED TO WAIT..

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

He really didn't explain all of the medications he gave me, even I aksed a few times. I had 3 Rx's and they all say "apply 3 x daily" (to the same area). I am still confused as to what I am supposed to do with all of these for a simple problem. I waited 1 hour over my scheduled time. I am sure he is knowledgable, but seemed too busy for me. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. Victor G. Mellul's Credentials

• Arabic

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Cherry Hill, NJ