Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Wright

Dr.Wright made me feel safe and at ease when setting up surgery. 6 months post, and I hardly have a scar. The staff has always been wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Wright and his staff are amazing. They took such great care with my daughter. Dr. Wright is so professional and committed to the care of his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Wright and his surgery center to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Wright is a great doctor and explains every step of your operation. I had a large hernia repaired earlier this month and what difference should have done it sooner. I am looking forward to thanking him at my follow up and would recommend him to anyone in need of hernia repair.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Time you hung up your gloves Doctor. When you act the way you did and treat your patience the way you did, its time you find a new profession - your a disgrace to yourself and your colleagues.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Wright came highly recommended to me by both relatives and my co-workers, He listened to my concerns and promptly laid out my options and explained in detail how the surgery would work and was able to get me in very quick to take care of the problem. Things have gone great and exactly as described and planned. I wish all doctors had this level of expertise and ability to address a situation head on.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

The Doctor and staff were very helpful. I would refer any of my friends to the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Wright saved my life. I saw him for Hiatal hernia surgery, and ended up having complications. He was very very friendly and caring towards me and my family. Dr. Wright, was at the hospital way before surgery was scheduled, and was always willing to talk with my family before and after to address any concerns they had. I wish he could be my primary care doctor. My wife still runs in to him on occasion at different stores, and he always asks how I am doing. AMAZING DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

His staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Wright took the extra time to make sure I knew what was happening and that I understood would be done. I would easily recommend Dr. Wright to anybody who might be apprehensive about having surgery.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Wright and his staff are the best I have ever been to. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He was professional and I knew exactly what was going to happen during my surgery and what the risks were - how often these risk effected his patience which was so minimal with his 25 years of experience that it wasn't even 1%. Unbelievable doctor and fantistic staff.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Good doctor good staff. Answered all my questions and gave me confidence in the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Dr. Robert C. Wright's Credentials

• Korean

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Puyallup, WA