Ratings for Dr. Geetanjali Dodson

Dr. Geeta does indeed have a young staff. They are also very kind and hard working. They are trained to follow the office guidelines and they’re not given authority to make medical decisions on their own. Because of their youth and kind nature they are often the victims of ruthless bullying. The cases represented in these other comments are examples of bullies who did not get their way exactly when and how they wanted it. Each of these grown women attempted to manipulate the office staff and when young, educated, intelligent young girls who were doing their job stood their ground these angry hostile bullies attacked them. Dr. Geeta and her staff are professional and will provide care beyond any other doctor in the area. Being demanding, aggressive and loud does not force this exceptional staff to go against their guidelines. You women should be ashamed of yourself for acting so inappropriately and attacking hard working young girls simply because you didn’t get your way.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

The absolute WORSE staff I've ever have dealt with on every level. Ignorant, RUDE, unprofessional, NASTY... The doctor herself is OK at best, but the staff is A JOKE!!!!

Submitted October 7, 2015

I work for a major retail store and just about every employee there (about 200) sees Dr. G or her husband. They are the BEST doctors ever. When they come to our store they are treated like movie stars because everybody likes them so much. They are not only excellent doctors. They are the most down to earth people you'll ever meet. Reading some of these comments about Dr. G and her staff makes me sick. People who don't get things their way get plain ugly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Worst Dr office experience! Rude, nonchalant, uninterested staff. Long wait times for an office that had only one other person in waiting room. They hand out a paper that says if you ask any questions during a wellness check, it becomes a regular office visit and will be billed accordingly. Then Dr. asks question waiting for a reply. Unscrupulous office practices!! Could hear someone towards back of office screaming at someone on the phone over billing charges. Will not be going back.

Submitted May 27, 2015

I have seen Dr G Dodson 3 times. She is very nice, but has the worst disorganized rude office staff imaginable. They told me they would fax an order for a chest xray to the imaging center, when I arrived they didn't have it. The imaging center called and was told they had given me the script, which they didn't because they were faxing it over. They were perturbed they had to fax it. A couple days later the exact scenario happened with trying to get labs Dr Dodson wanted. At check out, they said the script would be faxed, once again it wasn't there and they were told the same story as before, that I had the script. I had to wait until they felt like faxing it over. Entire office mistakes from 3 visits to numerous to list all in detail. One person doesn't know what the other is doing. Overall, extremely frustrating experience. I will not be going back or recommending them to anyone. Lady in billing has the personality of a turnip. Heaven forbid if you ask a question about billing, instead of answering the question professionally, she is very loud and defensive. Horrible office.

Submitted May 7, 2015

I called my insurance and confirmed that my annual physical would be 100% covered. However, Dr. Dodson charged me for a co-pay and marked my visit as diagnostic, claiming I had complained of fatigue. This was completely false. I tried to resolve the issue through billing, but was told to talk to the doctor. He refused to take my calls and sent me an extremely nasty letter telling me I better pay-up or he’ll send collections after me. He also told me I could take my business elsewhere. At no point was I rude with my concerns. I was shocked how nasty his letter was because he seemed so pleasant in person. A professional would have taken the time to call me and explain the charge. I will certainly not go back, and to think I had brought in my own mother and daughter. Be warned, the friendly forward face is just an act. I filed an appeal through my insurance and they agreed that my visit was preventive and covered 100%. They corrected his claim and reprocessed. However, they would not change the false diagnosis because they cannot do so legally.

Submitted November 22, 2014

I see Dr. Dan and My wife sees Dr. G. These two are the best. My wife can't stop talking about how much she just love Dr. G

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Queried an invoice and was met with an indignant and rude attitude from the doctor. Very shocked by this won't be returning in the future!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Very smart! Dr. Geeta diagnosed an infection that was missed by 2 other doctors. She is very pleasant and professional. The office is relaxed and pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I LOVE DR Geeta. She is so sweet. Her and her husband make a great team. My husband sees Dr Dan and we are both very happy.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Geetanjali Dodson's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wellington, FL