Ratings for Dr. Doogi Sun

A wonderful outcome from the implant surgery and restoration! Strongly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Sun is wonderful!! Very kind and puts you at ease. His office staff is fantastic too. If I could rate higher than a 5 I would!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I've needed alot of dental work for a long time. He took very good care of me very gental. he was not judgemental on why my teeth were so bad has fix multi teeth in single appointments. Best in Texas.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

It's a regret that he will be relocating to TX from NJ for his family reasons in March 2011. But I would continue to visit the River Road dental for the check up where he has been because they have a professional and reliable hygienist. Hope they will soon find a doctor in the network of Aetna.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

This is a sort of preliminary review because I saw him only for the semi-annual check up and for a tiny cavity on the surface of a tooth which took within a minute. From those experiences, I can only say that he is informative and not pushy making me decide for treatment. I will make a final rating after a real treatment. P.S. I also want to add that they have an excellent hygienist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010