Ratings for Dr. Arthur B. Plesa

This was my first experience with chiropractic. I was suffering with ulcerative colitis, and for those people out there that have this particular digestive problem know how it completely dictates your life. Dr. Plesa checked my spine with a computerized scanner that showed me I had a misalignment of my upper spine. What I liked about the spinal scanner is that it is non-invasive and no pain. The doctor adjusted my upper neck using his hands. It was gentle yet surprisingly quick. After the adjustment Dr. Plesa had me lay down and rest in a private resting suite. It was very nice and relaxing. I actually could being to feel the difference in my spine within a few minutes of my adjustment! A warm glow began to fill my head and neck, as years of pressure began to release through my muscles. I could feel the blood flow begin to circulate properly through my body as a sensation of "overall goodness" began to flow through my body. I highly recommend Dr. Plesa to all my friends!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013