Ratings for Dr. Ramann Nallamala

I have found Dr. N to be very thorough, business-like, personable, and knowledgeable. He once actually called me at HOME on CHRISTMAS DAY to be sure I had gotten some medication I needed. That really impressed me! Overall, I'm very happy with the care he gives me and my wife. I have found the staff to be friendly and helpful as well. (Note that he does charge a $100/year administrative fee that is not reimbursable by insurance.) I don't really have a problem with that as there are several requests per year for prescriptions, etc., that require time of him or his staff, for which they are not paid.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Nallamala is an okay person....he seems personable half of the time. He's very "organized" with the visit, but comes across as rude & caustic. He does NOT like to be doubted on any level & will let you know you are on his nerves. Had a virtual meltdown when my father was in the hospital recently & he misdiagnosed the problems even with specialist help. He did not choose the right specialist to bring in even though we as family were questioning the situation. He did not like to have my sister or myself involved with my aging parents care....felt like he is a bit arrogant.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Dr. N went out of his way to help me in a time of need.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Staff is helpful and very friendly, but sometimes slow. Dr. N also specializes in Diabetic Care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Ramann Nallamala's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet