Ratings for Dr. Jon B. Bishop

For such a simple procedure I felt very taken care of and my aftercare follow up was above and beyond. What a difference it makes being seen by an office full of such kind people!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Bishop did my carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand 6 months ago. I am absolutely thrilled! All of my symptoms are completely gone. Recovery was super quick. After 2 days I was able to use my hand to do almost everything. You can't even see the scar! He is very kind, considerate, and cares about his patients. I cannot recommend him enough! Fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Bishop and his staff are so great to work with! After researching a total of 5 doctors Dr. Bishop stood out above the rest. Others are salesmen and gimmicky or treat you like a piece of meat. Dr. Bishop is Respectful, professional, and cared about my story. He did fabulous work and I am thrilled with the results. He has years and years of experience and it shows.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr Bishop 5 years ago. I HAVE BEEN MISERABLE EVER SINCE. The scar is way too high and my stomach is WAY TOO TIGHT! In fact, my tummy tuck was done so tightly that my scar stretched to be about 1/2 an inch thick. I went in to get a part of the scar fixed and he only made it worse. DO NOT GET A TUMMY TUCK DONE BY HIM.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I have been referred to drs for mole removals, when I get there the dr looks and then proceeds to remove the mole. Not Dr Bishop, he looks at it and says yeah we should probably remove it. I say okay let’s do it. He said oh no I can’t do it right now I have other patients and I can’t take the time because they are waiting. I say I thought that was what this appointment was for to remove the mole. He said no we have to go down stairs then we will remove the mole, freeze it and examine it to make sure we got everything if not cut out more and again freeze and examine and keep repeating the process until all edges are clear. Return for removal wait 30 minutes for dr. The procedure was done in the office and the mole was to be sent to a lab. The total time from when he walked through the door until I walked out was just less than 12 minutes, easily could have been done in the first visit. So what he did went against everything he told me in the first visit HE JUST WANTS MONEY.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

This doctor was old school. He needs to go back to school to relearn how to do surgery and catch up with the times. Go to a doctor that keeps up on medical technologies.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. Jon B. Bishop's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)