Ratings for Dr. Kostadinka H. Skandeva

Great service. When I called to make the appointment the lady who answered the phone was very helpful. I called on a Tuesday and got an appointment for Thursday of the same week. I saw Dr. Skandeva and she was great. Not only did she treat me, she taught me how to better care for my toes, so I wouldn't have the same problem again. She requested that I come back in two weeks for a check up and I was more than happy to make the appointment. I was thankful that she wanted to schedule a recall appointment, it shows me that I am not just another patient.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

She's fabulous-very comforting, very thorough, very friendly, kind and compassionate.Very easy to talk to. I will send my family members to her. She's a doll. I loved her.I felt very comfortable with her.Thank you Dr.Skandeva

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Kostadinka H. Skandeva's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kostadinka Hadzijska Skandeva completed her undergraduate studies at George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, where she obtained a Bachelor of Science in Biology. Dr. Skandeva continued on to study podiatric medicine at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, OH, from where she received an award for Academic Achievement and Excellence in Clinical/Research Work in Diabetic Foot Wound Care. Upon graduation, she completed her residency training at Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Richmond, VA, which included comprehensive training in primary podiatric medicine as well as foot and ankle surgery, and diabetic foot and wound care. Dr. Skandeva is Board Eligible by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, and is a Member of the Virginia Podiatric Medical Association.

• Macedonian
  • Bulgarian
  • Serbian
  • Croatian

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

• Board Eligible by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery