Ratings for Dr. James H. Olson

Staff ok. Seemed rushed. Waited 15 minutes in waiting room and another 55 minutes waiting in examining room. Did not get mt questions answered. He appeared rushed. Spent less than 10 minutes with me. Had the back surgery he recommended and it was unsuccessful and I'm in more pain than ever. Always get a second opinion was the lesson I learned. I will never recommend Dr. Olson oe Sierra Regional Spine to anyone. Go somewhere else. You don't want my experience believe me. Check his other reviews. Lots of complaints.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

He did surgery on my hand and it has been great with steel healing but I fill it's going a lot better then others who have had the same surgery by other drs thank you only down part is I have to keep driving to Reno does not always come to my town if he does not have enough people to see

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I canĀ“t say enough about Dr Olsen, and his wonderful staff.Sherri and Lori know their jobs well and help walk you through everything and are quick to return your phone calls. My surgery went great and my recovery has been fast.THANKS, guys you Rock.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Very helpful, professional, and punctual! Did great work and had perfect follow up

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor. He was always late, spent hardly any time with me, always rushing, wouldn't even look at the broken leg, unless asked - he would just look at the X-rays outside and would barge in with a conclusion, without much explanation. His staff would do most work and answer questions, but since they're not a doctor, they wouldn't know all the answers. I felt like a car on assembly line, and not even a good one.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Olson is wonderful, his staff is lovely. Was very knowledgable, and helpful. He fixed me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. James H. Olson's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)