Ratings for Dr. Kaliope C. Parousis

So upset that Dr Parousis is no longer in Old Town. I met her when I was 32 weeks pregnant and looking for a pediatrician. She was so wonderful with me and my son. He loved her. Such a wonderful doctor to have especially when you're a new mother. I wish I could find out where she is now.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

We absolutely loved our first visit with Dr. Parousis- she is patient, attentive and kind.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

She is amazing and I also am extremely upset that she is no longer in old town. She is the only person who picked up on my sons ear infections at such a young age. Trying to find out where she has gone so we can still have her for a doctor. She goes above and beyond for her patients and thats so hard to find.:(Amanda king

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

It has taken us a very long time to find a pediatrician that we feel cares for our children as much as we do. We honestly have 110% trust in her and that is such a great peace of mind to know that you have a doctor that knows you and your child every time you go see them, that your not just another number. She goes above and beyond to really get to know our children and us and make us feel comfortable so that we can ask and talk to her about anything i've often gone on and on talking to her because she is so easy to talk to. Our kids love her she is like part of our family I am so upset that she is no longer with PCHC I am doing everything I can to find out where she has gone and as soon as I do, I will be following, good doctor's are hard to come by and I don't trust my children to just anybody she is one of a kind. ~Jessica Libby

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Parousis is an excellent pediatrician! She makes my children feel very comfortable and easily created a good rapport with me. I trust her implicitly. I'm so disappointed she's no longer with PCHC. As the other reviewer stated, I will definitely follow her to a new practice if possible.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

She is phenominal. She makes the kids feel at ease and is very knowledable. She is always concerned with what is going on. When we go in to visit her, she immediately talks to the kids like they have known each other forever.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

If possible, I will "follow" Dr. Parousis to a new location. She is the only doctor my children are comfortable with, as well as myself. She allowed me to make choices on their care and supported my decisions not to medicate.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Kaliope C. Parousis's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2005)

MSP/BC Med