Ratings for Dr. Kyle E. Waltz

This was my first visit to this Dr--he was very kind and knowledgeable and his assn't Morgan -very sweet and helpful. I am from MI and had to see someone for a continuing problem I've been having for over a month - he explained what he was doing and discussed everything with me and in no hurry-very nice "bed side" manner, made me feel comfortable and has a great sense of humor :-) I will be back to see him to hopefully take away my pain because I will be going on vacation for a month or so - I feel comfortable in his decisions and I just started going to him--that makes me a happy Gramma-since my bones aren't getting any younger :-)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr kyle is an amazing doctor! Hes personality is awesome!..and way of explaining the procedures are very helpful! I highly recommend him and his office! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Kyle knows the body. I was able to understand wht was done, his treatments are wonderful and I haven't had a headache in over 5 weeks

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010