Ratings for Dr. Ashanti Carter

She was great. Saw her three years ago and after having difficulty with my Rx, she went old school and tried to do my Rx manually. Trying to locate her after she left Lens Crafters in 2012 but can't find her any where!! :(

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Carter is an excellent clinician with a great bedside manner. She is thorough and methodical in her exam and is a very good listener. I don't remember how much I paid, but I spent the extra $35 for the pictures of my retina. They were well worth the expense. Dr. Carter found a tumor on my retina and referred me immediately to a retinal specialist. She called me at work the next day to make sure I followed through on the referral. She has been very supportive through all of my treatments and I continue to see her as my primary eye physician. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Carter takes the time necessary to listen to her patients and to answer their questions. She is familiar with optic nerve and optic nerve chiasm tumors, photo phobia, etc and takes the time necessary to work with you to find a viable solution to the issues that are raised. She goes above and beyond any other eye doctor I have seen over the last 25 years. She even calls you at home to make sure that you are okay with the prescription and to remind you to follow up with her if you are having problems. Dr. Carter exceeds all of my expectations and will continue to be the only eye doctor I see for my eyeglass needs.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Ashanti Carter's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2009)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal