Ratings for Dr. Stephanie D. Smith-Sham

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Smith-Sham. She is kind and always takes the time to listen to you...which is more than I can say for her staff. They are THE WORST. It took me 6 months to get them to update my name after I was married and they will never pick up the phone much less return phone calls for test results. I As great as Dr. Smith-Sham is, having to deal with her staff is not worth it.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Shams is a great doctor and an excellent human being. I was recommended by a friend few years ago and i never went anywhere else. I recommend her to people i care about.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Stephanie Smith-Sham is a great doctor. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. I was a little upset about the fact that i didn't meet her until my 4th appointment after being told i would meet her at my 2nd appointment. Her staff is terrible. It took me almost 3 months to book an appointment with her. I was constantly told that they would need to talk to her before they could book me and that they would call me back. I NEVER got a call back. Every time i called, i was told i would be put on a list but when i would call back to check up they didnt have any of my information i had already given. If it wasn't that my sister in law had recommended her, i would have gone somewhere else. Expect to have to call several times to get test results because they do not call you. The staff is very unorganized. The wait time is much longer than any other doctors office i have ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Stephanie smith sham as a doctor she is excellent. Yes sometimes you have to wait but I mean its a doctors office so its normal. The ultrasound lady not a big fan off. She doesn't talk doesn't let the patient know what's going on and to too it off you!! Have to ask her to give u a copy of the ultrasound!! Like what is that!!! She doesn't look knowledge able. Other than that I love the doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

This is the most unprofessional staff I have ever encountered. Whenever I have tried to call I am at least on hold for 15 minutes if not longer. Several times the staff cancelled appointments or double booked me. When I finally saw the doctor she reprimanded the staff for their lack of professionalism in front of her patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Smith-Sham is very thorough, compassionate, & knowledgeable...one of the best OBGYNs in Houston! I had recently moved to the Houston area & was blessed to find her & her staff. She's very busy, but takes time out for each patient. If there's a problem, believe me...she will find out what's going on to help you accomplish your goal of having a healthy body, body, and pregnancy. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I had a terrible miscarriage and Dr. Smith-Sham helped me. I have had several before and she was the only Dr. that has ever taken the time to figure out what was wrong with me. I am having a boy now and I have recommended her to several people. She is WONDERFUL. She actually cares about her patients and she thinks out loud so you always know whats on her mind. I LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

She is a descent dr. She spends time with patients and has good bed side manners. The only problem is she doesn't have in office blood service and I don't want to pay $$$$ to go out of office for blood work

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Stephanie D. Smith-Sham's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)