Ratings for Dr. Greg T. Jones

Yes you will be there for approx 2 hrs when you have an appt with this doctor but that's ok because you know you got this best ortho doctor in this area. I'm 34 yrs old, he didn't know how I was still walking my rt knee was so bad, I went to 3 different docs and he didn't take 2 mins to watch my MRI and say YES I'LL DO IT, my total knee replacement. He's very to the point, explains everything to the fullest.HE wants you to ask questions and will answer them honestly, very honestly lol, he's funny to me, I absolutely love him. I am a nurse and I asked everyone I came in contact with anywhere I was and manufacturing say he did theirs or a family member and nothing bad to say. He has a PA that is great and you don't have to wait as long if you are f/u with her. The nursing staff are THE BEST! The new Mercy Ortho Hosp. Is preTTY good but you have to watch a couple of the nurses especially if you don't have medical background but all I had to do was talk to him and they were put in their place. He has also done both of my carpal tunnel surgeries. I recommend Dr. Greg Jones MD to anyone needing ortho work done. He does do a lot of surgEric's so you may be a few months out but tell his nurse you want on cancel list and mine was in November 2015 and they called about 3 wks later and changed it to Sept 8th which gave me like 2 or 3 wks to prepare but that was ok with me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

My mother and I have both had Greg Jones for a surgury. We were both treated well by both he and his staff. If I have one complaint. Sometimes it takes a long time to get in to see him once you arrive for an appointment. But I have never been dissappointed in the care. Rides a mean motorcycle also...

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

This guy is top notch. He came very very highly recommended by another Doc. I to will not go to any other Doctor. He went above and beyond what i expected. He has worked on myself twice and my son once. He pulls no punches and tells it like it is. Im 44 years old, he said my knee was like a 40k tire and i had used 30k and needed to adjust my living accordingly, well life is short and they make replacements so i'll see him soon for my new upgrades. Life Is GREAT

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

Dr. Greg T. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)