Ratings for Dr. Joshua P. Puckett

I had the best experience considering the circumstances of having a root canal. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining during the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My root canal experience was incredible. Dr Puckett is a brilliant doctor. He is very professional and makes you feel so comfortable during the procedure. After my root canal I couldn't believe how easy it was. I walked out of his office feeling I could conquer anything. Great feeling.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Puckett had my confidence and appreciation from the get-go. He is kind, professional, efficient, personable and unless something goes wrong, which I'm not concerned about, I feel very positive about my experience with him and his staff. I would recommend him without reserve!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Puckett and his staff are wonderful! The root canal was essentially pain free, and Dr. Puckett even called to check on me later that evening. Scheduling the appointment was simple, and there was very little wait time in the office. Though I hope I do not have to have another root canal, I would not hesitate to go back to Dr. Puckett, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Puckett was very gentle, did not hurt me and was very thorough at explaining everything as he went along. He called to check on me after my root canal to make sure everything was still going as expected. Had a really sweet manor. First saw him as an emergency visit and was treated with the greatest respect. Would recommend him to all my friends and family!!! He is very top notch!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013