Ratings for Dr. Eugenia Johnson

Before I even went to see this doctor, was informed by her staff they were cancelling my consultation, less than 48 hours away, since I didn't have $1100 to shell out for a "possible" root canal need. I said no, that's not what I said, still needed the consultation and they told me that even though I was pregnant, needing immediate care and in extreme pain, I needed to find someone else as clearly they were not willing to help "per policy" even though I had insurance! My first and LAST appt.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Johnson was very kind. Her & her staff were very attentive & helpful. The office is beautiful & extremely clean. The office manager was welcoming and explained everything for me thoroughly. I enjoyed my visit & would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

The doctor and staff were both great! Awesome vibe and very sweet personalities throughout the entire office. Very pleased with my visit.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

The office manager thinks she knows it all and is very rude

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014