Ratings for Dr. Susan Choe

Contrary to the previous reviewer, Dr. Choe has helped me tremendously. She has treated my ankle injury thoroughly and thoughtfully. Her staff was very nice and was able to get me an appointment the next day. Dr Choe was very knowledgeable and took good care of me. She explained everything and made it easy to understand. Now, I am back to my running with no problems. I do not usually leave comments on these sites but the first reviewer has grossly described a highly competent and skilled surgeon. I would not hesitate to go back with any future foot and ankle problems and would highly recommend her to any of my friends. She is a very skilled surgeon and was attentive with her follow up.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Choe performed surgery on both feet, almost a year later, they are worse than before the surgery. Dr. Choe is horrible on followup, and took forever to get post op instructions, hardly ever talked to me about a major operation. She has very bad reviews on other websites. I wish I had checked before. Another doctor, who is very good, has to perform another surgery to correct the botched surgery Dr. Choe performed on me. Please, read reviews, get a second opinion, and have neither one of them be from Dr. Choe. She told me conflicting information in every appt. I went to Mayo Clinic website and she was wrong wrong on so many BASIC podiatry issues. Now I that realize she is just not a good doctor. Very bad experience, really really horrible. I am not looking forward to remedial surgery, due to Dr. Choe's lack of surgical knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Susan Choe's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Daly City, CA