Ratings for Dr. Donald P. Ward

Dr. Donald Ward is a wonderful and dedicated doctor. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Ward is the best Dr. I have ever seen. I have been having issues for a while and he took it step by step and not just going to the drastic measure. I did end up in the end having to get a partial hysterectomy and I have to say that it has been really a lot less painful than I thought. He is so kind, awesome bed side manner, and takes his time with you and never rushes. For a dr. in this field he puts you at ease when you are in your most uncomfortable state. I love him and would recommend him to anyone. Everywhere I go I run into at least one of his patients and they all love him as much as I do.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Ward has been my gyn for over 20 yrs. My sister has been to him for over 15. We wouldn't trade him for anyone. He and his staff PA are just the best in the office, hospital and followup care. I have recommended him to everyone without hesitation. Check out the wall of baby pictures Moms have sent him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Ward is the BEST doctor ever!!! He wants to know about YOU and not just whats bothering you. I spent 8 years trying to figure out why I had continuous break through bleeding every month and another gynecologist told me I had endometriosis and wanted to put me on a shot that would put me into menopause for a year and was only approved for 6 months. I declined and saw Dr. Ward who came highly recommended. After deciding on a partial hysterectomy-which by the way is the BEST thing I ever did- Dr. Ward said I did not have endometriosis but rather adenomyosis. It was MY decision to do the hysterectomy. As a matter of fact I almost had to beg him. He made sure I was alright after the surgery and called when I returned home from my 1 day stay in the hospital. As a matter of fact Im seeing him this tuesday for my annual. Oh and just a little fun fact- he plays guitar in a rock band! How cool is that!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

I have to agree that Dr. Ward is very kind, gentle, and a good listerner. Very professional, explains things well. However, he gave me a ton of misinformation a vulvar pain condition I went to him about. He told me that it could not be cured and that it was a mystery disease. In fact, it was a muscle condition that could be cured by seeing the appropriate physical therapist. I am completely cured, but would still be in pain if I had followed his advice!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr. Ward is great. He delivered my first child in 2000 and I have kept going to him as my gynecologist since that time. Very friendly and he really makes you feel like he cares about you.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Ward is very professional and at the same time he is kind, thoughtful, gentle, etc. Just his presence and his voice make you feel comfortable and secure. I had to have some dermoid cysts removed from my ovaries. I was worried a lot until I met him and he explained precisely all the procedures of the surgery. The day of the surgery he was saying all the right things to make me feel that I was in good hands. He even made sure that the 12 cm. incision was well sutured to decrease any scaring, knowing that it was very important to me! When he came in the hospital room after the surgery to make sure I was OK, he gave my feet a little squeeze to reassure me that everything was fine, and it was appreciated! Yesterday, it was Martin Luther King Day, and I was on Day 4 of recovery at home. Dr. Ward called to check up on me and see if I had any questions. This kind of care is priceless! A good Dr. needs to be knowledgeable, but also charming and gentle!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Where do I begin... Dr. Ward is AWESOME. He delivered my daughter in 2002 and then continued to be my gynecologist. He is a true life saver. He is honest, polite, and a true gentlemen. He is knowledgable and to the point. He is the type of individual that will go the extra mile to make you happy. I have never felt so comfortable as I do with Dr. Ward.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Donald P. Ward's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)