Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Neunder

Friendly atmosphere. Talented and caring professionals.. This team delivers results. Dr. Joe is best around for chiro and Brian is an amazing massage therapist. Thank you for making the experience fun

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

What a great Chiro! Explained exactly what was going on with me and recommended appropriate care plan. I had recently been to a Maximized Living Chiro and walked out after 2nd visit, she was a total joke! Dr Joe is down to earth and a local guy of 20 plus years. He also gave me great swimming exercises to help me based on his 20 plus years of competitive swimming. Hard not to like a d rave about this Chiro! -Nichole

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Upon injuring my back in an accident I was in need of professional care. Went to a chiropractor in the area for several months and it always seemed like he was just after having me come in several times a week and i was not feeling much better. Every time I visited he was only adjusting one section of my back. I felt like I was getting shafted. Upon searching for an alternative, I came across Dr. Joe Neunder's office. He was able to get me in on short notice, adjusted me entirely, was very friendly and knowledgable. I now see Dr. Joe less than I was seeing my previous chiropractor and leaving feeling 10x better each time. I recommend Dr. Joe to any one experiencing pain or dicomfort. Bottom line, very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Joe is a great chiropractor. He's very knowledgeable and knows how to get you feeling good. I highly recommend Dr. Joe if you are not at your best.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Wow!! Dr Neunder is a doctor that makes his patient feel like a person and really takes interest in the well being of his patient. I will recommend him to any person needing his medical care!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I came to see Dr. Joe for a problem that he immediately identified and referred me out to another local physician. I appreciate his knowledge, honesty and his wonderful relationships with other doctors that ultimately helped my condition. I have recommended him to my family( who are only Spanish speaking) and friends. Thanks,(Muchas Gracias) Dr Joe.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Fantastic!! This office is soooo much better than what I had been used to. I really like how young and current Dr. Joe is. My neck pain was gone in just 7 visits and now I am a patient for life!! Go Dr. Joe!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Very disappointed. The staff and doctor really didn't seem to care and were more concerned about getting me through the door. I didn't feel like the doctor was listening to me at all.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Joseph Neunder is a wounderful chiropractor. I had severe pain in my upper neck, from a car accident. After just a few treatments the pain subsided and I have my life back. Thanks Dr. Joe, Your the best! Call him if you have back or neck injuries, especially if you have been in a car accident at (941) 928-PAIN, tell him Jonathan sent you. Dr. Joe is also my Biology teacher at SCF, and he has taught me so much. Great Dr, Great teacher!!!!!! Thanks Dr. Joe for everything

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Kind and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011