Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Caito

I went to Dr. Caito as a new patient after experiencing years heavy bleeding, cramping & long periods (lasting 20+ days a month) & within a week I had my pap, mammogram, pelvic ultrasound & a biopsy. Once everything was clear WE finally made decisions. There was never a time where I felt uncomfortable or wasn't informed, she gave me all the info I needed & encouraged me to asked questions. Through my surgery, she was there through it all, beginning to end again being very informative as to what was going to happen. Dr. Caito is an excellent doctor & I would highly recommend her any day & I will.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Dr. Caito was very knowledgeable and put my fear and anxiety to rest. I would definitely recommend her to any female who want a super female doctor. My pregnancy, and subsequently delivery, was smoother and easier than I could have imagined.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014