Dr. Shahrzad Salartash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shahrzad Salartash

I use to dispise going to the dentist but I definitely feel differently after seeing Dr. Salartash and her staff!! Her entire staff was very friendly and patient with me. During the routine cleaning, she talked through what was happening to my mouth and asked throughout the procedure if I was doing well. When I was younger, I did not have good dental habits and I've been to dentists who were very condescending and would scold me. Dr. Salartash and her staff was nothing but understanding towards my current situation. I also had to have a few crowns done. I'm a nervous patient and they provided Nu Calm which I would recommend for any other nervous patients. I actually felt more relaxed leaving the dentist!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

The best experience I've ever had at the dentist. I usually hate dentists. But I had to get a crown and some other work. Very professional.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Salartash is an amazing dentist. She takes the time and really listens to her patients. Have gone to her many times and have always been satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Sheri is a very cool person. She explains everything and is gentle on the teeth. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I have a very small mouth with lots of problems, Dr.Salartash listened to all my concerns and gave me a through explanation of what is needed, she is very gentle and my appointment went very smooth. I highly recommend her if you are new to the area and need a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I was extremely happy with my treatment @ Dr. Salartash's office. She is very Gentle & patient with me. I'm a very difficult patient but she makes everything easy. I feel very relaxed & comfortable throughout the visit. I highly recommend Dr. Shahrzad Salartash to anyone who needs a good & caring dentist.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Salartash is one of the best dentists I've been to. She has a magical hand and technique. I feel more confident with mu smile every time I visit her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011