Ratings for Dr. John C. Davis

I took my son age 10 and daughter age 8 to see Dr. John Davis. They were to take everything off except for their underwear and wear a large paper towel. They were very upset about that and did not feel comfortable with Dr. Davis. Dr. Davis had a hard time even listening to their hearts because they held onto the paper towel so tight. My son curled up in a ball on the table. I didn't like seeing the kids so uncomfortable and was disappointed that Dr. Davis didn't recognize their feelings. When I asked him if this was the procedure every time, he responded by telling me that this was the only way to examine them. I have found a new pediatrician who feels that she can work around clothing unless there is a reason to have them undress. The kids were elated to hear that they would not be seeing Dr. Davis.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Davis is very good with children. We've always had a positive experience with him. We were referred to him by many members of our church, and I have referred him many times myself.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. Davis has taken care of my child for 13 years. I was so fortunate when I moved to St. Louis to have found him for my child. Whenever my child needed a specialist, he always referred us to the very best in their respective fields. He always takes time to answer questions. His practice is called "Tots thru Teens Pediatrics" at DePaul Hospital Medical Center. As my child approaches college age, I dread leaving his care, but I'm certain that he will once again, refer my child to another great physician. And by the way, last year he was ranked as one of St. Louis' 100 Top Docs. We love Dr. Davis. His staff is also extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. John C. Davis's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1980)