Ratings for Dr. James Landero

Receptionist talked loudly about a patient where the waiting room could hear. Was complaining about insurance as well. Wait was long--an hour past appointment. The NP and tech were good, but the doctor is heavily into alternative medicine that is simply BS. Ended up leaving with no help for my situation because he insisted I find a naturopath.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Had two appts in this office. Only saw the nurse practitioner, I believe her name is Kim. She was initionaly very friendly but when I requested a different kind of therapy she became rude and suggested I find a different doctor. If you are like me and want to be involved in your healthcare desicions, I do not recommend this office. I took her advise and found a new physician who listened to my requests and am well on the way to recovery. Office staff is very unprofessional. While in the office I overheard staff talking negatively about other patients. This is a HIPPA violation and I would hope my case wasn't discussed infront of other patients, but I'm not confident it wasn't. While in the office, I requested to see the Dr. himself. The NP left the room and I could hear her talking to him in the hall, she came back in and told me he was gone. After telling her I heard their conversation in the hall, she said he had just left to pick his children up from school. Again, this was upsetting to me. The only positive thing I can say about my two experiences at Dr. Landeros office is getting an appointment quickly was easy. But, from what I know now, I can only believe they aren't as busy as other dermatologist offices in town due to patients not returning.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I don't think this guy wants to work too hard. It's impossible to get an appointment within a reasonable time and his staff absolutely does not care whether you get in or not. He keeps the calendar of a school leading me to believe work ethic is of no importance to him. He is very nice and charming but he's certainly not worth the time. I still don't know if he is a good dermatologist. I've spent so much time waiting for an appointment, having it cancelled, and dealing with a very unengaged office staff.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I've been to every doctor in town and this guy really knows his stuff. He is by far the best, I won't be going back to any of the others. I've never had to wait long and if I did, he spent the same time on me to make up for it making it worth my time and not just rush me outta there. This guy does it all. There ain't nothing he can't do if ya just ask. fair. Gives all options of advice for you to pick. Doesn't push anything on ya that ya don't want. I will be reccomending him to every one I know. He really cares and just wants to help.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Outstanding patient care

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

The only reason I gave him a 4/5 on his staff is because his practice has just started & they are still getting the hang of things, but even so they are still great & eventually the set backs they have now will soon be no issue.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014