Ratings for Dr. Anna Igler

I cannot find one negative thing to say about Dr. Igler or her staff. I have been treated with caring and respect at every occasion whether in office or on the phone. Dr. Igler is kind and down to earth and she took the time to educate me and talk about all available options for treatment for my specific problem. I might also add that she is a rockstar in the operating room and was able to make the absolute best of a somewhat tricky situation. There is no one I would trust more with this aspect of my healthcare than Dr. Igler and I would recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr Igler is one of the best Dr.'s I've ever been to. She is very friendly and very much involved in my care as her patient. I had a different OB/GYN for my first pregnancy that retired by the time I had my second pregnancy. I chose Dr. Igler randomly and couldn't be happier. I had some risks to consider with this pregnancy and delivery due to a vertebral artery dissection I had between pregnancies and she was very concerned with that and consulted with both my doctor who saw me for that issue and also had me see a high-risk fetal maternal doctor whom she consulted with as well to ensure not only a healthy pregnancy for me but also to plan out the best approach plan of delivery. She became very educated about my issue and took the best care of the situation. The plan we came to together for delivery worked as perfect as it could. She really listened to my concerns and gave me thought out advice and I trusted her knowledge. I highly recommend her for all these reasons.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Anna Igler is one of the best Gynecologists I have ever known. She is caring, great bed side manner, thorough for all procedures. Listens to your concerns. Calls you personally to see how you are doing. Had my ovaries and fallopian tubes removed due to suspicious cancer and she made my whole nervous experience a better one just by being there for me through and through. Would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013