Ratings for Dr. Suyearn H. Yu

Love her. She is very kind and intelligent. She is good with my kids. They love her. This is not the practice for you if you just want antibiotics or a prescription. They are all about only treating what needs to be treated and saving antibiotics so that when they are needed, they work. :)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

My daughter has been with Dr. Yu for 2 years! I have asked to see another Dr. in the office but of course not possible... We are transferring. My daughter is sick 1-2 a week! Dr. Yu says thats normal... last year we took her to a allergy and asthma Dr and they diganosed her with something so common-a bacterial infection that she apparently had for over a year and Dr. Yu never noticed it. Now she's going through same thing we took her into another Dr. for 2nd opinion and of course they say somethings diffently wrong and she needs to go see a specialist. Dr. Yu still doesn't agree... She said children get sick every week most her patients do and thats normal. Did not make me feel better if anything now I feel like she mistreating all her patients, don't go here.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr Yu may have a lot of education; but, she is not thorough and misdiagnosed my child several times. She also referred me to a specialist that misdiagnosed my child for something that was actually pretty common. It is a shame that this should happen and I should have to take so many days off work for something she should have diagnosed after 2 or 3 visits.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I love Dr Yu, Dr. Eddings and all of Blue Fish. Everyone there treats me like I am part of their family. They give great care to my children. I know that I can trust both doctors there to care for my children and do what is best for them. Great fit.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I have been to this practice several times and have always had very favorable interactions with Dr. Yu and her staff. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

If you want to receive poor medical care use this Dr. She did not even introduced herself when she walked into the examination room. She was not friendly with my son.And after 7 days I had to return to the practice to get a prescription for an ear infection. Of course I asked to see another Dr.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010