Ratings for Dr. Brian B. Hollis

He handled my father at Nebraska Methodist. He made no attempt to get records from the cardiologist who was treating him even though one of the first things was that a heart medicine was stopped immediately. When I asked a question he was vague and quick. He discharged my father (who soon passed) in a way that leaves me embarrassed for Methodist. I was told I would be able to ask questions and I was not. He had his nurses pulling my father out of his bed while his nurse handed me papers to look at "over my dads back" as he was being pulled quickly from his bed. I was concerned about medicine toxicity and asked if it would show in my dad's records and it was not mentioned, but if analyzed maybe shown that. It's been three months now since my father nearly died while at a rehabilitation center because this was not the proper place for him. Dr Hollis was part of the problem by rushing us and not explaining the truth that my father needed hospice care . He eventually made it to hospice and was in horrible pain and suffered because of the lack of communication by Dr Hollis at my fathers discharge.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Brian B. Hollis's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)