Ratings for Dr. Monica Michel

Amazing doc! Young, smart, beautiful, kind- Wouldn't ask for more!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Beware! This doctor makes you feel stupid. To make things worse the staff at HighRoad medical are extremely rude and unfriendly. While Dr. Monica does come across friendly, her tone of voice and smerks when you ask questions makes the patient feel stupid. Don't even think about making her your family doctor, because if you need to see her, her rude staff answering her calls will tell you that you have to wait at least a week to see her.

Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Monica is my family Dr. She is really kind, and listens to your symptoms. She isn't afraid to aggressively disagree which I think is really important in the days of Dr. Wikipedia. When a few walk ins had told me I have fibromyalgia and basically too bad so sad, she sent me to a rheum and now my ra is treated. The staff she works with are also really patient and sweet. After bouncing around walk ins, I am so happy to have this Dr for me and my babies.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016