Ratings for Dr. Monica Michel

very rude and condescending. seems interested in her own apppewarance more than listening or helping. believes herself to be elite and above others. not helpful. she smiles and talks to you as if you are stupid. Highroads medical clinic in general had a bad reputation

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I’m not one to typically make comments online but I felt I just had to- Dr. Michel is REAL which is amazing- she treats you like her equal and is super easy to talk to. She is on time, straight forward and genuine. I for one feel happy to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Made a comment about not staying home with her newborn because she would get fat. This to a patient who has a known eating disorder. Somewhat condescending and lacks a genuineness.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Amazing doc! Young, smart, beautiful, kind- Wouldn't ask for more!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Beware! This doctor makes you feel stupid. To make things worse the staff at HighRoad medical are extremely rude and unfriendly. While Dr. Monica does come across friendly, her tone of voice and smerks when you ask questions makes the patient feel stupid. Don't even think about making her your family doctor, because if you need to see her, her rude staff answering her calls will tell you that you have to wait at least a week to see her.

Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Monica is my family Dr. She is really kind, and listens to your symptoms. She isn't afraid to aggressively disagree which I think is really important in the days of Dr. Wikipedia. When a few walk ins had told me I have fibromyalgia and basically too bad so sad, she sent me to a rheum and now my ra is treated. The staff she works with are also really patient and sweet. After bouncing around walk ins, I am so happy to have this Dr for me and my babies.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016