Ratings for Dr. Petrona Manasseh

Dr Manasseh is professional and highly approachable. She takes time to listen to patients concerns and unlike other doctors, allows the patient to have input into their own treatment. I commend her and the rest of the staff for always making patients feel valued, especially by not having lengthy wait times. She was able to provide a resolution to a long suffering ailment and my health has improved under her care

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Doctor Petrona is an absolute blessing. She is kind, relatable, and thorough. She seems to genuinely, sincerely care about her clients in both professional and personal - but still very professional - ways. I highly recommend her. She is caring, honest, culturally sensitive, and a 5 star Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr Manasseh is a very nice doctor she is caring I start seeing her in 2015 and that the best thing I would recommend her to any person that need a good family doctor .her staff is also very nice with all who they come in contact with .

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr Manasseh is a wonderful woman and doctor. I saw her when she worked in Scarborough at a walk-in clinic and I miss her dearly. She was so caring and as a young, black woman she counselled in more ways than health and it means the world to me. I miss her so much and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Best Doctor ever. Kind Caring Detailed Organised

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Mannaseh is one of the BEST doctors I've had in years. She always makes time for you and makes you feel like you are a priority. Very thorough and detailed. The only thing is that it can get very busy and wait times can be longer than expected.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Manasseh is the best doctor I have encountered in a long time. She is extremely caring and will advocate for you to improve your health. She goes the extra mile by personally calling you to reveal test results and gives you advice on medical decisions that are important. She makes time for you and never rushes you. I wish I could say more to explain just how awesome she is but words cannot express how I feel about this woman. I truly believe she saved my life and anyone who is lucky enough to have her as their doctor should not take her for granted.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016