Ratings for Dr. Nilay S. Patel

Dr. Patel, is a very nice dentist.. he did an excellent job.. i highly recommend him! He fixed all my problems.. i can't thank him enough.. he is very professional and caring.. thanks

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Patel over a year now. I have got an extensive treatment done in my mouth. The care that Dr. Patel and his staff has provided me has been phenomenal so far. Front and back ladies are awesome, very accommodating, understanding and helpful. Dr. Patel takes his time to explain each step. He has very gentle hands. I love his technique of giving anesthesia. I call him guy with magic hands. He is one of the best dentist I have came across in a long time. I was fearful of going to a dentist but not anymore.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Do anyone think he is little rough when he working in your mouth?

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

This Dentist is not a man of his word. Received substandard dentures for the amount I paid. In a home phone call from Dr. Patel, he stated that he would do what it took to make me happy. On 7/9/2014, I went to his office under the impression that I was having impressions made for my bottom plate, only to be informed by his Office Manager that Dr. Patel was not obligated to make good on his word. My advice is to be careful when getting treatment from this Dentist...

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Staff was great, somewhat confused. The Dr was in for a short time. My complaint is that he prescribed meds that I specifically told him I was allergic to.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014