Ratings for Dr. Ashley B. Lane

I would not consider going to another optometrist. My daughter loves Dr. Lane and staff. They are awesome with kids!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I highly recommend Lexington Family Eye Care!!! Dr. Lane and her entire staff are awesome!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Wonderful experience!!! Dr. Lane and staff are very knowledgeable, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

The office is small and friendly. I was really impressed in how thoroughly everyone was doing their job. The appointment was for the kids to get their eye exams and everyone did a great job! I even scheduled an appointment for myself. Dr. Lane and all her staff are really nice and friendly. Highly recommend this office for adults and kids!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Lane and staff are wonderful with children. My daughter loves her new glasses and asks when she gets to go back!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Lane and staff are awesome!!! Without a doubt the most thorough eye exam I have ever had!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Lane and her entire office staff are terrific. I have a fairly "difficult" medical history and they all worked with me, answered my questions,and most importantly... Improved my vision! Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Lane is just wonderful! She took time to address my questions and concerns. I'll be taking my family in to see her as well!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013