Ratings for Dr. Greyson C. Thomas

ARNP is maniacal. Tried to force me to go against my specialist by using scare tactics. Lied to my face several times. Dr never talked to me. Pathetic!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

He is an amazing doctor. No other words can be said.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

he told me i had a 70%to 80% blockage in my legs then he turns around an says nothing wrong with my legs he needs to go back to college and learn some more

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Thomas has been a blessing in my life, as well as my husband and daughter's lives. He LISTENS and takes all aspects of your health into consideration. He is conservative in the sense that he is not quick to "prescribe". I do not know how I would have made it through the past year and half without his care and that of his amazing staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Very important that you feel comfortable with your doctor which I do and have so much respect for him and im sure its mutual. He actually listens to your problems and try to solve them before you leave the office . You can tell it bothers him when he can't diagnose it on the first try.He's young and looks like it and that may turn you away but believe me when they say don't judge a book by its cover in his case this is true.Im glad he's my doctor and wouldn't trade him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Thomas is very helpful. He took the time to sit there and actually THINK about my issues rather than brushing me off to someone else or say it's just (insert item here). He seemed generally interested in diagnosing my problems. He is very attentive and talkative about my needs. He actually asks me questions instead of me having to tell him everything. I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Greyson C. Thomas's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)