Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Raskin

The best doctor. I couldn’t be happier with my results. Will put all your anxieties of plastic surgery to rest. You can tell that he has been doing this for so long that he is confident in what he can achieve. If you are looking for a natural appearance, he’s the guy your looking for.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Very personable. I am having a upcoming procedure with him. I feel very comfortable with him and look forward to my results which I will update.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Raskin is a great doctor that ensures his patients get the best possible results while maintaining their safety. I old not be more please with my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I don't think I would have often as good of results with anyone else. He is a great, caring, professional doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I had a great expreience with Dr Raskin. I had breast implants 2 weeks ago and could not be happier with my results. Dr Raskin was kind and knowledgeable in his field. I healed very quickly and had no bruising. My breasts look natural and amazing! The staff in Dr Raskins office are very friendly and helpful. All in all, it was a great experience!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I had breast reduction surgery a few years ago. He was very friendly and put me at ease. He got approval and we set a date. The day after the surgery I looked at myself in disbelief. I had gone from a size E to less than an A. The scaring was and is awful. I went back to see him hoping he could explain what had happened. The man actually LIED to me! He said that as an older woman the breast tissue was in my armpits and would settle into the proper place eventually. I was desperate and hoped he was right. Over the years my depression about the situation caused me to gain 100 lbs., but my breasts never got any bigger even with the added weight. My weight is down. I still don't fill an A bra and I wished I had sued for everything I could have gotten. He is not to be trusted.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I had a full tummy tuck, muscle repair, lipo and breast augmentation performed by Dr. R in June. I am incredibly happy with the results. Dr. Raskin and his staff made me feel completely comfortable and their follow up was amazing. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Raskin to all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Raskin did an amazing job on my augmentation. I am beyond happy. His staff was great and he personally called me the evening of my sugery to make sure I was doing well. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Raskin. From the minute I attended the free consultation, Dr Raskin and his amazing staff made me feel immediately at home. This was not my first consultation but it was the first and only doctor that I felt comfortable and had the experience and knowledge that I was looking for. I had a tummy tuck in October and Dr. Raskin has greatly exceeded expectations. I was very nervous on the day of my surgery but Dr Raskin was smiling and relaxed and it made me relaxed, too. His follow-up goes above and beyond. Not only did he check in with me during the first few days, he came in on a Saturday just to remove the drains. In addition, his office staff knows everyone on a first name basis. In fact, my name is often mispronouced but his staff is so friendly and caring that they see you as person---not a dollar sign. They've gotten my name right every time. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

After researching a couple of doctors and not really having too strong of a pull to go to one or the others, I chose Dr. Raskin. I had my procedure, and afterwards had complete numbness in one nipple. Dr. Raskin was very arrogant in the way that he explained that it would not be permanent and in his history, he had only had one "dead nipple." I have had pain issues ever since and when I called during the first few months after, I was told by his staff that the nerves were still settling and that I did not need to come in. They would not make me an appointment unless there was a "problem." I have since seen other doctors for consultations to have them redone, and it is apparent that there is nerve damage, they were not properly placed under the muscle, and I am bottoming out. I am getting ready to spend almost double what I paid to Dr. Raskin to have them re-done. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone. I feel that his bedside manner is terrible and his after care is even worse.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I got my 1st augmentation over 10 years ago and have since had 3 ruptures. Dr Raskin, Sandy, and the crew have been very helpful each and every time and best of all he's worked with the $ the implant co gave for the replacement surgery. Most other surgeons will charge you on top of that. He has told me many times how sorry he is that I've had to deal w/ so much w/ my implants. He is a caring Doctor and I've never had any problems with him, his wife, or staff since 1999.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Douglas J. Raskin's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1975)

AARP