Ratings for Dr. Soorena Sadri

Wonderful atmosphere. Dr. Sadri and his staff are very professional, friendly, and caring.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Sadri is one of the best Dr. I know, My husband had a planters wart on the bottom of his foot, we went to another Dr. who told me to drimmel his foot every couple of weeks. Which by the time we went to see Dr. Sadri their was a hole in Jim's foot that was almost to the bone. It took Dr. Sadri over a year to heal Jim's foot, so their is not planters wart and no problem with the bottom of his feet. While he was treating the planters wart he noticed Jim also had drop foot and had custom braces made for support and balance. Jim is on his way to being able to walk without pain for the first time in about 20 years. Think you Dr. Sadri. Diana

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Sadri is a very pleasant and caring doctor. I have been to several throughout my 68 years and he has finally provided me relief. All the jibber jabber on here about causing infections is garbage and you should be ashamed of yourself. He and his staff are great. Thank You, Frank

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Sadri caused an amputation of my toe from a simple hammertoe surgery. HAMMERTOE SURGERY! I pray for the next victim that falls under his blade

Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr.Soorena Sadri is a terrible physician he is uncaring and does not know what he is doing,I understand that he is not board certified and works on commission and salary.Shame on you who allow this to happen in your office.He caused me so much pain and suffering and injected my foot without properly cleaning the area and caused me to suffer a terrible infection and when I returned to the office he refused to admit me into the hospital,the next day I admitted my self to Health park with terrible pain and the emergency doctor called Dr.Sadri personal phone Number and he never returned the call and did not show up at the hospital. I was there for 9 days and seen by other doctors.shortly after being released I went to see a new doctor and he had to operate as soon as possible on my foot,the infection was starting to go up my foot and finally caused a eruption between my toes.surgery was done and remained in the hospital for another 8 days.I came home and had to have home infusions done for 3 weeks by my husband.I had to be followed up by a infectious decease physician. This so called Doctor is a butcher and shame on the office that employed him.

Submitted October 21, 2014

I was skeptical about going to the foot doctor, but my primary Doctor suggested I do because of my diabetes. From the minute I walked in three smiling faces greeted me with a hello. A female receptionist, a female nurse and a male nurse. Even though it took the Doctor a little while before entering my room the wait was well worth it. Definitely a lot of caring individuals ans team work.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Both female and male are very professional.My first time seeing this Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

His skills are lacking to a degree. My doctor in New York was appalled at the butcher job done by Dr. Sadri, and I use the turn Doctor loosely in this case. I developed a gross infection at the incision sight, I believe, due to a rush job and poor sterile technique. I should have known when he offered me a discount for cash, that something was shady with this kid. When has a doctor ever tried to collect the fee while still involved in surgery, even as minor as ingrown toe nail procedure is? Thanks to IV antibiotics and a small stay in the hospital, my toe will be saved. He said he was board certified but is not and after further investigation, I found he works for salary and commission. Now I understand the bums rush to get me out of there. I do not think he could graduate from Barber College with his skills.

Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Soorena Sadri's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)