Ratings for Dr. Michale J Dunn

Dr. Dunn went above and beyond to get answers from other colleagues about a wrist problem that was challenging, to say the least. He sent me for another opinion before scheduling surgery. I appreciate his candor and honesty - after all, they are just practicing medicine. So far, the surgery seems to be a success. I would see him again.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I have had to see Dr. Dunn for a few things(Carpal tunnel, back, hip and ankle problems) and he and his staff are wonderful!!! He has always listened to me and my complaints, but the most important he has helped me with the pain! I would recommend him to everyone. I give him a 5++

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I felt comfortable about having carpal surgery and after only two days I feel pretty good. Thanks Dr. Dunn

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

He didn't believe my chronic pain was real. He did finally prescribe 3 wks. of physical therapy, but totally ignored the physical therapist's recommendation that I continue for 3 more weeks.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Michale J Dunn's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Brunswick, GA